Microsoft Hyperlapse is a new technology that creates smooth and stabilized time lapses from first-person videos. Microsoft released Hyperlapse Mobile app in Windows Phone Store last week. This app got updated today with support for Lumia Icon device and bug fixes.
– Users capture video, and select a timelapse speed, resulting in a time lapse with a smoothly moving camera.
– Import existing video from the phone’s camera roll and hyperlapse it.
– Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile supports hyperlapsing a video multiple time, at different speed rates, from 1x to 32x.
– Create Selfie-lapses – selfie time lapses.
– Simple and intuitive user interface make you an expert in seconds.
Find the app in the Windows Phone Store here.