- Run the snippets and instantly see the result in a task pane and in the Office document
- Get started quickly with a selection of samples
- Share and save your snippets with GitHub gists
- Try TypeScript: make use of lambda functions, template strings, or even the latest TypeScript 2.0+ features like async/await
- Prototype an add-in you’re planning to develop.
Script Lab is supported in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (Office 2013 and later, Office Online, and Office for Mac). You can download it for free here. Microsoft has open sourced Script Lab, you can find the source code here.