After a long delay the Microsoft Garage team has brought their Kaizala chat app to Windows 10 phones and PCs.
The productivity-focussed app helps you get your work done by tracking bills, jobs, location and more. Kaizala tries to bring all your communication – within your team, with partners and customers – to one place. You can track your resources (people, time, and money) – as simple as sending an ‘action’ in your chat, organize your team as you want – in one chat or start a new chat for each project/team and get work done by extracting value from your conversations.
The Kaizala Actions available out of the box with Kaizala Preview are:
- Announcement – Make key announcements or share updates
- Job – Assign jobs to people and track completion status
- Let’s Meet – Invite people to meetings and confirm their availability status
- Photo with Location – Share a picture with your current location
- Quick Poll – Ask a question and get people’s opinion
- Request Location – Request people to share their location
- Share Location – Share your location with others
- Survey – Ask a series of questions and get people’s opinions
Optimised for low-bandwidth environments the app only needs a 2G connection.
See a user talk about the app below:
It was previously introduced on Android in February 2016, and came to iOS in July 2016.
[appbox windowsstore 9nfrs8khlhpp]