Microsoft today released a new update for Flow app for Windows 10 Mobile devices. Flow mobile app will help Flow users to create, monitor, and manage automated workflows between their web services, files, and cloud-based data. This new update allows users to resubmit flow runs, share buttons with others directly from Windows phone and more. Find the full change log below.
- You can now resubmit flow runs through the app
- When creating a button, you can now add a drop-down list for users to choose from when running the button
- You can now duplicate and modify flows directly from the app by clicking “Save as” on your flow details page
- We’ve improved the experience when manually running a recurring flow
- You can now share buttons with your peers directly from your Windows phone
- You can now share a link to a button via email, messages, and more by tapping the ellipses (…) on your Buttons tab
- Updated onboarding experience
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Microsoft Flow is a service for automating workflow across the growing number of apps and SaaS services that business users rely on.
Download it here from Windows Store.