Microsoft’s monthly video game subscription service, Xbox Game Pass, is doing remarkably well, according to Microsoft.
In an interview with The Sydney Morning Herald, Head of Planning at Xbox Game Pass Matt Percy shed some light on many aspects of Game Pass’ subscribers.
According to Percy, games, and players both benefit from the subscription.
- 20 percent increase in overall playtime
- 40 increase in the number of games played per person
- Active player counts double for new games once available in Game Pass
- 25 percent increase in pre-orders
- 10 percent increase in franchise sales
Source: Windows Central