Microsoft Sticky Notes is a simple way to quickly save something on Windows desktop, so you can stay in the flow. With recent updates, Sticky Notes content can be accessed from various places including OneNote apps on iOS and Android, OneNote on the web, and Outlook desktop app. Microsoft today announced that Sticky Notes is coming to Outlook for the web. In addition to viewing, Microsoft will also allow you to create and edit Sticky Notes within Outlook for the web. This new feature is rolling out next month to all Office users.
Sticky Notes features:
- Create Sticky Notes – A simple and smart design that makes capturing your all your notes – small and big – easy, quick and fun.
- Sync Your Notes – Take your notes with you, and back them up. Never worry about losing your notes again.
- One click access – Access your Sticky Notes with just a click of your Surface Pen to bring up the Windows 10 Ink Workspace.
- Type or write, the choice is yours – Use your Surface Pen with Sticky Notes to capture your ideas in your very own handwriting or if you prefer to type, tap away.
- Notes List – Not ready to delete a sticky note? Save it for later in the note list and find it with search.
- Images – Add images to your Sticky Notes. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Create Cortana Reminders – Never forget a note again with Cortana. Jot down a time or date and it will be highlighted. Tap on it to create a Cortana reminder.
- Added intelligence – Sticky Notes detects addresses, emails, and cell numbers so all you have to do is tap to open Maps, Mail, or Skype.
- Dark Mode – Turn your notes dark and capture those nighttime thoughts. Sticky Notes supports dark mode app-wide.
You can download Sticky Notes app here from Microsoft Store.