Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft’s Ink to math feature in OneNote allows users to convert their handwritten math equations to typed text. Microsoft is now bringing this feature to PowerPoint with the latest build released for Office Insiders. With this support, handwritten, inked mathematical expressions can now be easily converted to nicely formatted text in PowerPoint slides.
This Version 1902 (Build 11310.20016) also comes with some notable fixes for other Office apps, read about them below.
- Word: We fixed an issue with saving automatic text color
- Excel: We fixed an issue with Pivot Chart colors
- PowerPoint: Various performance and stability fixes
- Outlook: We fixed a form loading failure in the Organizational Forms Library
- Access: Various performance and stability fixes
- Project: We fixed an issue with saving custom field values when disconnecting a sub project