To enable IT admins to better manage the various aspects of Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business services, Microsoft is announcing the new Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business Admin Center.
This new portal will offer a unified experience to manage both Teams and Skype for Business and will also include Call Analytics and the Call Quality Dashboard. Admins can also get end-to-end insights and the ability to manage Teams settings on a user level in this new portal.
Following features are available in this release:
- Microsoft Teams messaging policy: Create custom policies for messaging scenarios for your users.
- User management: Assign policies and configure your users.
- Microsoft Teams guest messaging settings: Control the messaging capabilities for guest accounts in Microsoft Teams.
- Federation settings: Manage federation between tenants for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business. (Please note that federation for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business will roll out in stages and this setting might not be visible for you during the initial rollout.)
- Audio conferencing: Configure dial-in numbers and settings for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
Learn more about it here.