Microsoft has announced a new headphones named Hoop by Coloud. These ultra lightweight in-ear headphones are splash, sweat and dust resistant. They have a tangle-free cable with a special coating that reflects in the dark, and there’s handy in-line remote for switching tracks, volume control and taking calls. There is a clever adjustable support loop that prevents the buds from slipping out of your ear when exercising.
- A headset that doesn’t fit properly can slow you down. That’s why the Hoop comes with an adjustable support loop that helps keep the earpieces from slipping out of your ear. And when you clip the cable to your clothes, you’re all set for distraction-free listening.
- We’ve created a cable that helps you stay focused – the easy to reach buttons let you quickly adjust the volume, the flat shape resists tangles, and the reflective coating helps keep you visible. Get a better cable and you’re free to concentrate on doing what you love.
- The Hoop is built to handle your favorite workouts. Go ahead, push yourself to the limit without worrying about your headset. Sweat, splashes, or dust won’t slow you down. Get outside and get fit while the Hoop serves up the music that motivates you.
The Hoop by Coloud headphones come in bright orange, bright green and black colors, and cost €29.
- Frequency response: 20 – 20 000 Hz
- Speaker impedance: 32 ohm
- Audio features: Stereo
- AV connectors: 3.5 mm stereo headset connector
- Earpiece type: Semi canal
- Operating temperature: -5 – +40 C
- User Interface
- Operating keys: Answer/end key, Volume keys
- Weight: 20.5 g
- Cable length: 120 cm
- Design details: Dust protected, Reflective cable, Splash protected, Sweat protected
- Environmental features
- Materials: Free of PVC, Free of nickel on the product surface, Free of BFR
- Packaging: Packaging is 100 % recyclable
- User guide: One colour printing
- Product recycling: 100% recoverable as materials and energy