Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Recently, Microsoft announced the redesigned Yammer mobile app with several new features. Microsoft reduced the visual clutter and improved information hierarchy & structure inside the app. Microsoft today highlighted the new new conversation experience and other updates coming to Yammer Mobile apps. Read about them below.
- A new card-based design sharpens content in the feed and helps you focus on the discussions that matter most to you. This is combined with a refreshed icon set, additional fonts and typography, new color palettes, and smoothed out spacing & indentations that create a delightful interface and encourages effortless scanning and comprehension.
- Microsoft has rebuilt the threading architecture to highlight interesting and relevant conversations and moved some additional message details to keep the focus on the main card.
- A new bubble layout organizes replies for mobile allowing the user to read more as desired. Similarly, there is a “Read more” option in the feed to see additional conversations and expand threads.
- The new grid view for images and documents makes it easy to preview and engage with multiple images and/or files while scrolling.
- Link Previews captures image and text previews from almost any website. Additionally, links are now clickable directly from the feed cards so that you can get to the content you want to access faster.
- Videos in feed can now be played on the go with new inline video playback. Stream videos can also be played inline on iOS.
Download the latest Yammer apps (v7.41.0 for iOS and 5.6.12 for Android) to enjoy the new design and updated conversation experience.