|â€œBug Villageâ€ Build and nurture a colony of active ants and busy bees. Construct homes to attract playful bugs and direct them to the garden, where they can gather resources to expand your village. Small is beautiful in bug village.||â€œKinectimals Mobileâ€ Play with, care for, and fall in love with your very own Kinectimal cub. The hit Xbox 360 game comes to Windows Phone.|
|â€œFarm Frenzy 2â€ If you think the big city is crazy, wait until you get a load of country life. Manage a wild and wacky farm by growing grass, feeding chickens, collecting eggs and taking your produce to market.||â€œGravity Guyâ€ In a world where gravity laws were broken, a brave guy was held captive for defying the rules. Not happy, he decided to escape. Your job: guide him through a world of impossible mazes, flipping gravity at will.|
|â€œChickens Canâ€™t Flyâ€ Youâ€™re a corporate scientist assigned to see what chickens are capable of, answering critical questions such as: Is there life after the butcher? Are chickens afraid of ghosts? Does frozen chicken get dizzy?||â€œOrbitalâ€ An addictive puzzle game that challenges you to destroy as many orbs as possible.|
At GamesCon in Colonge today Microsoft has announced 14 new Windows Phone 7 Xbox Live games.
Besides the 6 above with screen shots, the list also include:
- â€œBeards & Beaks: Cave Areaâ€ The turf war between gnomes and crows moves to the cave with 15 challenging new levels and where a new gnome ally and new enemies await.
- â€œBurn the Ropeâ€ Burn as much rope as you can in this challenging puzzle game. The catch? Fire only burns upwards. So youâ€™ll have to madly tilt and turn your phone to keep the flame alive.
- â€œCollapse!â€ The blockbusting, color-matching excitement of â€œCollapse!â€ returns with award-winning gameplay, all-new customizable characters, and fantastic new foes.
- â€œFight Game Rivalsâ€ Become the king of kings among tournament fighters around the world. Enter different tournaments on distinct locations, earn credits and unlock devastating attacks and skills.
- â€œIonballEXâ€ A modern twist on a classic Breakout-style game, all delivered in a unique steampunk style.
- â€œMushâ€ This puzzle platformer (and Windows Phone exclusive) gives you control over how your character feels. Change their emotions by drawing smiles and sad faces, and by rotating or shaking the phone.
- â€œTextTwist 2â€ From Game House, creators of â€œBounce Outâ€ and â€œCollapse!â€, comes a more cerebral challenge: How many words can you form in two-and-a-half minutes with a handful of random letters? Figure out the combination with the most letters and move to the next level.
- "Toy Soldiers Boot Campâ€ Wage war on a tiny scale with four fun and addictive shooting gallery mini-games from â€œToy Soldiers: Cold Warâ€.
Microsoft also announced some now Xbox Live features, including:
- Avatar Awardables: Like achievementsâ€”but wearable. Once unlocked, these items will automatically appear in your avatar closet and can be worn on your avatarâ€™s sleeve as a badge of honor. â€œChickens Canâ€™t Fly,â€ a forthcoming Xbox LIVE release, will be among the first titles to feature them.
- Game Add-ons: In the Xbox LIVE title â€œBeards & Beaks," players can purchase extra mushrooms and other items from within the game using Microsoft Points. In the months ahead, keep your eyes out for more titles in Marketplace that let you buy in-game add-ons and downloadable content like extra weapons or levels.
- Parental Controls: The next release of Windows Phone gives parents more control of what content their child can access on Windows Phone, including M-rated (Mature) games. The first M-rated Windows Phone title, â€œSplinter Cell: Conviction,â€ is scheduled to arrive in the Marketplace later this fall.
- Fast Async: A new Xbox LIVE service coming this fall that improves gameplay for multiplayer, turn-by-turn (or asynchronous) Windows Phone games.
For more coverage and screen shots see the Microsoft GamesCon site here.