Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
Microsoft for Startups is a global program that supports startups with technical resources, free cloud access, co-selling and access to Microsoft’s partner channel. NVIDIA Inception is a virtual accelerator program that supports startups harnessing GPUs for AI and data science applications. Today, Microsoft and NVIDIA announced partnership to accelerate AI startups. As part of this partnership, members of NVIDIA Inception and Microsoft for Startups can now receive all the benefits of both programs which include technology resources, training, go-to-market support and NVIDIA GPU credits in the Azure cloud.
“This partnership will allow us to accelerate AI startups with NVIDIA’s deep technical expertise and market-leading GPU technology on Microsoft Azure, combined with both companies’ ability to connect startups with customers,” said Daniel Sevitt from Microsoft.
NVIDIA Inception members are eligible for the following benefits from Microsoft for Startups:
- Free access to specific Microsoft technologies suited to every startup’s needs, including up to $120,000 in free credits in the Azure cloud
- Go-to-market resources to help startups sell alongside Microsoft’s global sales channels
Microsoft for Startups members can access the following benefits from NVIDIA Inception:
- Technology expertise on implementing GPU applications and hardware
- Free access to NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute online courses, such as “Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision” and “Accelerating Data Science”
- Unlimited access to DevTalk, a forum for technical inquiries and community engagement
- Go-to-market assistance and hardware discounts across the NVIDIA portfolio, from NVIDIA DGX AI systems to NVIDIA Jetson embedded computing platforms