Microsoft this week announced that they have added new device management features to the Azure IoT Suite remote monitoring preconfigured solution. With these new features in Azure IoT Suite, developers can quickly move beyond telemetry processing, rule management, and visualization to customize their device overview, queries and device lists. They have added the following enhancements include:
- Synchronizing settings and metadata between the cloud and devices using device twins.
- Performing an action on a connected device through the cloud using direct methods.
- Broadcasting and orchestrating operations on multiple devices at a planned time through jobs.
- Attesting the status and health for on or offline device collections using real-time, dynamic queries across device twins and jobs.
- Customizing device information overview by using Column Editor to provide a dynamic report for devices you want to monitor right now.
Learn more about this here.