At Inspire conference last month, Microsoft first announced Microsoft 365, a new bundle offering that brings together Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security offerings from Microsoft. Microsoft 365 is available in two different SKUs: Microsoft 365 Enterprise and Microsoft 365 Business. Microsoft 365 Enterprise is designed for large organizations and it is already available for sale. Microsoft 365 Business is designed for small- to medium-sized businesses with up to 300 users. Microsoft 365 Business is now available in public preview for free. It will cost US $20 per user, per month after the preview period gets over.
What’s included in Microsoft 365 Business:
- Comes with Office: Stay up-to-date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
- Email and calendaring: Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook and Exchange.
- Online Meetings And Group Chat: With online multi-party HD video and audio meetings, it feels like working together face-to-face, virtually anywhere.
- File storage: Manage your files from anywhere with 1TB of storage.
- Data protection controls: Help secure business data on personal and company-owned devices.
- Safest Windows ever: Get upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 and 8.1 Pro.
- Cyberthreat protection: Help protect PCs from malware, viruses, and spyware.
- Administration and deployment: Manage new PCs and devices faster and more easily than ever.
- Dependability and support: Get 99.9% uptime guaranteed and 24×7 online and phone support.
Microsoft 365 Business will be generally available worldwide in the fall (CYQ3) of 2017. Learn more about Microsoft 365 Business here.