Launcher 10 has received a major update for Android devices today. The latest update bumps the app to v2.1.5 and brings many new features and bug fixes. For those who don’t know, Launcher 10 allows users to enjoy the look and feel of Windows Mobile on Android.
The Launcher features plenty of customizations and is available to try for free. The latest update brings the following new features and changes to the app.
- Many bug fixes, reliability and performance improvements
- Notification live tiles will now show a background image (if the notification has an image)
- You can now choose the size of the icon for each tile (either normal, fill, fit or crop)
- New “Rotate Screen & Scale Tiles to Fit” option
- New Start Screen margin preference to add space to the sides of you start screens
- Live tile calendar events will only be shown if you have that calendar enabled/visible in your calendar app
You can get the latest update from the Google Play Store below. Do let us know your thoughts on the update in the comments section below.
Thanks, ZdroidX for the tip.