Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft today released a new Insider Slow build for Office for iOS apps. This Version 2.22 (190128) update for Word, Outlook and PowerPoint adds several new features including support for Apple Pencil 2, new Reading mode in Word, sparkle ink support in PowerPoint and more. Read the full change log below.
- Office now supports Apple Pencil 2: Got the Apple Pencil 2? Go ahead and double-tap.
- Settle into Reading (Word): The new Reading mode won’t let the keyboard pop up unexpectedly. When you’re ready to edit, tap the pencil icon.
- Quickly edit equations (Word): Word now supports creating and editing equations. Write your math equations in linear format, for example a^2+b^2=c^2, and Word will convert it into a professional display format, a²+b²=c².
- Ink that sparkles (PowerPoint): Add some whimsy while you’re writing with ink. Just toggle on “Sparkle Animation” in the Pen options and you’ll get sparkles as you write.
- Capture and share images in a flash (Outlook): Increase productivity and collaboration by capturing, annotating and sharing images of anything from whiteboards to documents with few taps and apps.
- See your month in a glance (Outlook): Show all events and appointments in your calendar across an entire month at a time.
- Know when external recipients are included (Outlook): Outlook alerts you with a MailTip when your message includes external recipients.
- Never be late again (Outlook) : Find out when you need to leave for an upcoming appointment or meeting to arrive on time.