Jabra today announced the new Jabra Elite 75t, the successor to the popular Elite 65t true wireless earbuds. The Jabra Elite 75t comes with several new improvements including better battery life, improved comfort and fit, and more. Based on the feedback, Jabra has come up with optimal earbud shape and size that will fit more number of people. Jabra has also replaced the micro-USB port with USB-C port for fast charging.
- Updated Size: New compact earbud shape tested for comfort and secure fit
- Battery: Up to 7.5 hours battery life in a single charge, up to 28 hours with the charging case and fast USB-C charging
- Microphones: Four-microphone technology for crystal clear calls even in noisy and windy environments
- Personalize: Music your way with the customizable equalizer, available in the Jabra Sound+ app, available on iOS and Android devices
- Durability: IP55-rated durability and two-year warranty against dust and water
- Voice Assistants: One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant
René Svendsen-Tune, CEO at Jabra, said, “Our biggest news at IFA 2019 is also our smallest yet and is a result of our dedication to listening to and providing for changing customer expectations for a truly wireless experience. Taking a great product and making it better is a complex undertaking and that is exactly what we have achieved today. We have elevated the earbud experience to ensure the most comfortable and long-lasting solution for on-the-go lifestyles. We are excited to welcome the Elite 75t, our newest, most innovative addition to our award-winning Elite range,” he added.
The Jabra Elite 75t will be available in three colors: Black, Titanium Black and Gold Beige. It will be available for pre-order from October 6 for $199 and it will be shipping from November 1st.