At CES 2017, Intel announced their latest NUC lineup powered by 7th Gen Intel Core processors. There are five new NUC PCs, two Core i3 models, two Core i5 models and a Core i7 model. They come in the standard 4 x 4 chassis and supports Thunderbolt 3 and Intel Optane memory.
Intel NUC Lineup features:
- 7th Generation Intel Core™ i3, i5 and i7 processors
- Full size HDMI 2.0 (4K @ 60Hz) and DisplayPort 1.2 via USB-C
- Intel® Optane Memory ready
- Thunderbolt™ 3 technology (i5 and i7 skus)
- Intel® Wireless-AC 8265, IEE 802.1ac 2×2 + Bluetooth v4.2
- Up to 7.1 multichannel digital audio
- Multi-color front LED ring
The new Intel NUCs featuring 7th Gen Intel Core processors are available for pre-order starting January 5th. The i3 models are expected to start shipping late January 2017 and the i5 and i7 models in early April 2017.