Huawei today unveiled the new Mate 20 Series which includes four devices: HUAWEI Mate 20, HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro, HUAWEI Mate 20 X and PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate 20 RS. All these devices are powered by the Kirin 980, the world’s first mobile processor built on 7nm technology process to use the Cortex-A76-based cores and Mali-G76 GPU. It also features with Dual-NPU for AI-based tasks, 4.5G LTE Cat. 21 standard for fast wireless speeds, and dual-band (L1+L5) GPS positioning technology. Read about other highlights of these devices below.
HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro:
- The HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro’s chassis is curved on all eight sides—a marvel to behold, and a pleasure to hold in the hand.
- An iconic square combining Leica Triple Camera and one flash inherits the Mate series’ central and simple camera design concept to create an aesthetic signature. The HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro is equipped with a 40MP main camera, a 20MP ultra wide-angle camera, and an 8MP telephoto camera. Together, the trio of lenses supports a wide range of focal lengths (equivalent to the performance of a 16-270mm zoom lens).
- HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro supports 15W HUAWEI Wireless Quick Charge, the industry’s fastest wireless charging solution, and Wireless Reverse Charge, which enables the device to work as a power bank for selected electronic devices supporting wireless charging.
- The HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro houses a large, high-density 4200mAh (typical value) battery, and supports 40W HUAWEI SuperCharge.
- Thanks to the 3D Depth Sensing Camera projecting over 30000 points, HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro recognises you easily to unlock your phone swiftly.
- With the ergonomic design and Dynamic Pressure Sensing technology, you just need to raise your finger and touch the screen, your phone will get unlocked securely and instantly.
- The HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro is IP68 rated water and dust resistance.
HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro will cost 1049 Euros and it will feature 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
HUAWEI Mate 20:
- Be immersed by the Dewdrop display with remarkable screen-to-body ratio, supporting a full screen of distinct clarity and striking colour.
- Designed for different scenarios, the 12 MP main RGB lens captures great details in everyday photos, while the 8 MP telephoto lens will focus on your distant shots and the new 16 MP Leica Ultra Wide Angle Lens is perfect for the landscape photos and macro shots. The new camera system also supports macro distance, which produces crisp images of objects that are placed as close as 2.5cm from the lens.
- The HUAWEI Mate 20 Series comes with EMUI 9.0, a smart operating system based on Android P.
- The impressive 4000 mAh battery with smarter AI power management fuels your daily work and entertainment needs.
- The HUAWEI SuperCharge with TÜV Safety certification supports a rapid charge of just 30 minutes to provide a 58% battery.
The HUAWEI Mate 20 with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage will cost 799 Euros and the one with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage will cost 849 Euros.
HUAWEI Mate 20 X
- State-of-the-art 7.2 inch OLED screen.
- The ergonomics of the expansive screen allow for an easy grip and comfort one-handed operation.
- The HUAWEI Mate 20 X comes in Midnight Blue or Phantom Silver. The engraved glass back panel filters the colour layer to produce the unique textures glittering in the light and the finish is made to be non-slip and anti-fingerprint for a gorgeous look at every moment.
- Powered by GPU Turbo 2.0 technology, hardware and software work hand-in-hand to accelerate speed and power for a breakthrough gaming experience.
- With dual symmetrical speakers at both ends of the device, plus a super high dynamic range up to 40 db , every sound from bass to treble is rendered with astounding clarity, richness and depth for a fully immersive audio experience.
- The HUAWEI Mate 20 X features HUAWEI Supercool, the world’s first liquid multi-dimensional cooling system with Vapour Chamber (VC) and Graphene Film used in smartphones.
- The industry-leading 5000 mAh battery and AI-driven resource allocation deliver a staggering level of power that can handle intense gaming and long working hours.
- Designed for different scenarios, the 40 MP main RGB lens captures great details in everyday photos, while the 8 MP telephoto lens will focus on your distant shots and the whole new 20 MP Leica Ultra Wide Angle Lens is perfect for the landscape photos and macro shots.
- Use the HUAWEI M-Pen to activate the Memo directly from a locked screen, its 4096 high level pressure sensitivity provides a feeling of natural penmanship, then your ideas flow.
The HUAWEI Mate 20 X with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage will cost 899 Euros.
PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate 20 RS:
- PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate 20 RS is nothing but Mate 20 Pro in different design featuring handcrafted premium leather.
- The iconic glass band on the back is inspired by the Motor Racing seeking the balance of ultimate aesthetics and engineering sophistication, while the near borderless display and the seamless body design makes it remarkably smooth to touch.
- The handcrafted premium leather with artisan textures, polished glass and refined metal, seamlessly provide a harmonious touch and feel, bringing the excitement to a whole new level.
The PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate 20 RS will cost 1695 Euros.