We have seen a lot of conflicting rumours about the HTC Leo, and the latest one does little but add fuel to the fire. The ai.rs blog claims to have the full specs of the HTC Leo, and the device is a corker, with a 1Ghz Snapdragon processor, 4.3 inch capacitive screen and a whole 320 megabytes of RAM.
We have also heard independent reports that the device will also feature a compass, making it the device with the specs to beat this year at least.
- Quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity
- Dual-band HSDPA connectivity (900/2100 MHz)
- 4.3 inch WVGA (480 x 800) capacitive touch screen display
- GPS, A-GPS
- Light & proximity sensors
- 3.5mm headset jack
- 5MP autofocus camera with dual LED flash
- 512MB flash memory, 320MB RAM
- MicroSD card support
- 1230 mAh battery
- 121 x 67 x 11 millimetres
The rumours is that this WM 6.5 smartphone is expected to arrive pretty soon, possibly even in Q3, so we look forward to an even bigger torrent of leaks soon.
Thanks msav for the tip