HP ENVY x2 is a detachable PC like Microsoft’s Surface Pro but it is powered by Snapdragon 835 processor. This device is extremely thin and it measures just 6.9mm thickness. And it weighs just 1.54 pounds. Using the nano SIM connectivity, you can enjoy 4G LTE speeds on this device. HP also claims that it will offer up to 22 hours of battery life. This device features 12-inch full HD display with support for Windows Ink.
- Windows 10 S
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 4 GB memory; 128 GB UFS storage
- Qualcomm Adreno 540 GPU
- 12.3″ diagonal WQXGA+ touch display
- 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (Data Transfer up to 5 Gb/s, DisplayPort 1.3 Power Delivery); 1 nano-SIM
- HP Wide Vision 5MP Camera (front-facing); HP 13MP Camera (rear-facing); Three integrated digital microphones
- Bang & Olufsen, dual speakers
HP ENVY x2 can be pre-ordered from HP.com here.