HP has released another firmware update for the HP Elite x3, taking it to version 0002.0000.0026.0118. The update brings a number of improvements, including camera quality improvements, performance improvements and support for HP’s recently released barcode scanner jacket.
Here’s what’s new:
- Photo quality in full dark environment with flash on is improved.
- Auto focus tuning updates.
- APN configurations updated for Orange, MegaFone, Vodafone
- Memory utilization is optimized.
- Performance of application launches is improved.
- HP Elite x3 Barcode Scanner Jacket is supported.
Known issues include:
- Skype for Business app cannot be launched from Continuum external display.
- LAN port of HP desk dock does not have UI configurations. This will be available in Windows 10 Mobile RS2.
- Too many failed unlock attempts, the device will be locked for security reasons. User can unlock the device at https://account.microsoft.com/devices.
You can snag the update by heading into Settings > Security > Phone Update, although the rollout might be limited by your region and carrier (in some cases).
You can get the HP Elite X3 from Microsoft Store (US) here.