Along with the world’s thinnest laptop, HP today also announced the new generation of HP ENVY mid-range Windows laptops with new design. These new laptops offers sleek, metal designs featuring big power and performance, plus edge-to-edge flush glass displays for beautiful viewing experiences. Both devices are lighter than their predecessors, with the 15.6″ ENVY a half pound lighter than the previous generation weighing in at 4.4 pounds and 17.95 mm thin, while the 17.3″ diagonal HP ENVY laptop weighs only 6.6 pounds with a 25.45 mm profile. It features three USB 3.0 ports and a USB Type-C , as well as HP Fast Charge, which allows customers to charge the battery up to 90 percent in just 90 minutes when powered off.
The15.6″ diagonal HP ENVY laptop also features:
- Choice of Intel Core processors up to i7 with option of UMA or Intel Iris graphics.
- 16 GB of memory with dual storage options of up to 1 TB HDD and 256 GB PCIe SSD.
- Windows Hello support on optional HD IR camera.
The 17.3″ diagonal HP ENVY features:
- Intel Core i7 processor with NVIDIA GeForce 940MX graphics.
- Up to 1 TB HDD or up to 512 GB SATA SSD . The 17.3″ diagonal HP ENVY laptop also comes with an optical disk drive.
- Windows Hello) support on optional Intel RealSense camera.
Pricing and availability:
- The 15.6″ diagonal HP ENVY laptop is planned to be available on HP.com on May 25 and retailers in June 12 with a starting price at $779.99.
- The 17.3″ diagonal HP Envy is planned to be available on HP.com on June 1 and bestbuy.com on May 29 and available in Best Buy stores on June 12 with a starting price at $1,029.99.