HP today announced the redesigned Pavilion x360 to be sleek and it is now offered in five colors with a stylish new digital thread design on the keyboard deck. Also, the 15.6″ diagonal model joins the 11.6″ and 13.3″ models with a geared hinge inspired by the HP Spectre x360 to transition into four modes. The audio system in this device is custom tuned by experts at B&O PLAY.
HP’s new 15.6″ diagonal HP Pavilion x360 starting weight is 5.07lbs and is 23.9mm thin. The 11.6″ and 13.3″ diagonal HP Pavilion x360s which are 12-14 percent thinner with lighter designs compared to the previous generations with starting weights at 2.93lbs and 3.48lbs and profiles at 19.3mm and 19.8mm thin respectively.
This year’s models feature a new digital thread pattern on the keyboard deck in a pearl coloring for added depth and style which now spans across the Pavilion convertible and notebook portfolios.
The Pavilion x360s are available in colors including Natural Silver, Modern Gold, Dragonfly Blue, Cardinal Red and Sport Purple.
- Up to nine hours and 15 minutes of battery life depending on model.
- HD or option for Full HD IPS displays on the 13.3″ and 15.6″ diagonal models.
- Up to 16GB of memory and up to 512GB SSD with the option for hard drive storage up to 1TB, depending on model.
- Choice of the latest Intel Celeron, Intel Pentium or up to 6th Generation Intel Core i7 processors subject to model.
- A full-size keyboard now offering optional backlit keyboard on 13.3″ and 15.6″ diagonal versions and 1.5mm key travel for a comfortable typing experience.
Pricing and availability:
- The 11.6″ diagonal HP Pavilion x360 is planned to be available on HP.com on May 15 with a starting price at $379.99 and BestBuy.com on May 15 with a starting price at $399.99.
- The 13.3″ diagonal HP Pavilion x360 is planned to be available on HP.com on May 29 with a starting price at $479.99 and BestBuy.com on May 29 with a starting price at $499.99.
- The 15.6″ diagonal HP Pavilion x360 is planned to be available on HP.com on May 25 with a starting price at $579.99 and select retailers on July 6 with a starting price at $729.99.