The August 2019 firmware update is now available for the Surface Pro 4 devices. The new firmware update fixes various connectivity issues, and improve battery performance. You can see the changelog below.
What’s new in August firmware update
- Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter – Bluetooth 15.68.17013.110 – improves Bluetooth connectivity.
- Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller – Network adapters 15.68.17013.110 – improves Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Surface Embedded Controller Firmware – Firmware 103.2614.257.0 – improves battery performance.
- Surface Integration – System devices 184.108.40.206 – improves integration between services.
Surface Pro 4 is available from $669 on Amazon, weighs just 1.7 pounds, and, of course, it runs Windows 10 out of the box.
Here are the highlights of the Surface Pro 4, just in case you missed them:
- PixelSense touch screen display
- Windows Hello
- You get 9.5 hours of battery life(video playback), if you purchase the base model
- 8MP webcam
Find the deal here on Amazon