Few hours back, we reported that Microsoft is inviting few Windows Insiders to Microsoft. Now, they have detailed the contest and there can be 10 winners of this contest. This 2-day trip to Microsoft World Headquarters is a unique opportunity to experience first-hand how Microsoft is co-developing Windows with Insiders like you.
Insiders selected for the trip will:
· Meet with senior Windows leaders
· Get an up-close look at the Windows design process
· Tour our hardware design labs
· Hear about the evolution of Windows from Microsoft veterans
· Check out prototypes not yet seen by the public
· And more!
And, of course, we’ll be covering Insiders’ travel expenses, including flights, meals, accommodations and other planned activities.*
How to enter in to this contest?
You need to create a video of yourself telling Microsoft what you like most about Windows 10 Technical Preview and the Windows Insider Program.
· Videos should be 1-3 minutes long and can be accompanied by an optional written description.
· Note that the event is being held in English and that videos must be submitted in English only.
Microsoft will draw 500 finalists and their judging team will choose 10 winners based on the responses. The deadline to register is March 24, 2015 and winners will be announced at the end of March. The trip is scheduled for April 23-24, 2015.
This contest is open to people worldwide except the residents of Cuba, Burma/Myanmar, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria and who did not purchase any equipment for purposes of entering the Contest.