Yodo1 has help port Defiant’s Hand of Fate card-based RPG to the Windows Store for Windows 10 PCs.
Hand of Fate is a hybrid roguelike/action-RPG/deck builder, in which the player builds a set of cards into a deck, which is then used to deal out the dungeon floors through which they adventure. Upon entering a combat, all of the cards the player has collected fly into their hands as fully modeled 3D assets, and combat begins. The deck building game offers infinitely repayable series of quests – earn new cards, build your deck, then try to defeat it!
Beyond the thirteen gates at the end of the world, the game of life and death is played. Draw your cards, play your hand, and discover your fate.
Build your deck, enter the world of Hand of Fate, and prepare to face the Ace of Skulls.
The Windows 10 game features:
- Tabletop card game brought to vivid life.
- A unique take on roguelike gameplay.
- Visceral action-RPG combat.
- Game changing gear and items make every play through unique.
- Hundreds of encounters, items, armor, weapons, artifacts, and mysteries to unlock.
- Unique deck building mechanics let you customise your own adventure, as you seek to defeat the Jack, Queen and King of each suit.
See screen shots from the game below:
See the launch trailer below:
Find it in the Windows Store here.