How many tiles do you have on your Start screen? 20? 50? 100? Do you often find it difficult to find your favorite app in that mess of tiles?
Therefore, vSoft Studio proudly presents to you Group Tiles to solve this problem.
With Group Tiles, you can now better organize the tiles on your Start Screen. Group Tiles allows you to create custom stylist tiles that you can pin to your Start Screen as group headers, i.e. Games, News, Working, etc. This way you can organize your app tiles to groups and finding them will be much easier.
- Create a special tile that allows you to enter a title and pin to the Start screen as a header tile.
- Support the Windows Phone 8 tile size: small, medium and wide.
- Choose from various tile styles.
- Choose from various icons to display on the tile.
- Group Tiles only supports Windows Phone 8 for now. The version for Windows Phone 7.5 and 7.8 will be available in the near future.
- Group Tiles does not create a folder or combine your tiles to a group. Group Tiles just generates special tiles that look like a group header so you can visually separate different groups on your Start Screen.
You can download Group Tiles on Windows Phone store here or use the QR code below.