We reported around 4 weeks ago that Good for Enterprise was on its way for Windows Phone 8.
It seems we did not have to wait too long, as version 1.8 of the app now supports Windows Phone 8.
The app delivers secure mobile collaboration and device management for Windows Phone devices. With Good for Enterprise, employees are able to securely access corporate email, contacts, and calendar.
Besides Windows Phone 8 support version 1.8 off the app features:
- Secure access to email, calendar and contacts
- Synchronize contacts with native address book
- Conference dialer from calendar event
- Application remote lock and wipe
- Support blocking copy/paste policy
- Office and PDF attachment viewing through third party apps(require enabling importing/exporting policy in GMC)
- Support Exchange and Domino servers
- Support Fast Application Resume
Good for Enterprise can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.
Thanks Steve for the tip.