Here is how you can get Temple Run (and many other applications which demand minimum 1GB of RAM) on Windows Phone 8 by exploiting a small glitch. Here is what you got to do:
1) Connect your device to Wi-Fi
2) Make sure app store in your device is closed.
3) Go to Wi-Fi setting, input 18.104.22.168 in server address, and 8888 in port, then save.
4) Open app store, search app or game you want. All games, irrespective of your device configuration will be searched. Click on Temple Run.
5) Tap Windows key to back to home page, and go to Wi-Fi setting, close proxy server, and save.
6) Long pressing on back button and back to app store, and then you can install the application!
Submitted by: Garvit Gupta