Gameloft has teased a new game for iOS, Android and Windows Phone called Gangstar New Orleans.
The open world game is similar to GTA and features hundreds of vehicles, outrageous arsenals, and complete freedom to roam the vast city, giving players all the tools they need to become a criminal legend.
Players are on a mission to claim the Big Easy as their own criminal capital… by any means necessary.
The game features:
- Discover an open world bustling with life… and crime!
- Take on dozens of story missions through varied districts, each with its own unique flavour, from the French Quarter to the slums and even the mysterious bayou.
- Enjoy the AAA graphics and soundtrack to experience the city’s fascinating atmosphere.
- Defend your Turf and raid others
- Exclusive to Gangstar New Orleans, Turf Wars introduce new competition and excitement to your favourite series.
- Claim your Turf and defend it from your rivals — the resources you’ll gain will come in handy when it’s time to craft new items.
- Blaze your own trail!
- Create a character in your image using lots of customisation options!
- Equip, fuse and evolve hundreds of weapons, vehicles, gangsters and more to tailor your gangster skills to fit your personal style. From sniper to explosives expert, there are plenty of approaches — which one will you pick?
See the trailer for the game below.
Players can pre-register for the game and receive in-game credits and prizes at www.gangstarneworleans.com