A month ago Gameloft’s new word-building game City Mania was only available in some regions such as the Philippines.
Now the UWP game is available to everyone who loves games like Sim City.
City Mania gives you a chance to become the owner of the most awesomest city ever. Players are tasked with planning, building and expanding their city in this new resource management game. You can populate the city with dozens of funny characters, add them to your collection and watch as they fill the streets and bring your city to life.
[gallerify title=”City Mania screen shots”]
The game description reads:
Build the BEST. CITY. EVER.
– Craft hundreds of unique, gorgeous buildings in your city and expand it from a tiny, peaceful town to a big, bustling metropolis.
– Don’t forget to decorate your skyline by building famous landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, the Tower of London or the Tower of Pisa (there’s something for every tower fan) to elevate your city to the top tourist destinations.
Meet your new family
– Cartoon fans rejoice! Meet and collect tons of funny characters with their own unique personalities, like the portly Sergeant Cakemore, or the uber-macho builder guy, Forest Manly (whose real skill is the tiny bit too suggestive eyebrow raise).
– Build a water tower. Check! Build a fire station. Check! But who’s going to drive the fire truck? Assigning citizens to jobs will help you optimize your city, but you can go even further! Send them on missions and they won’t come home empty handed or do favors for them so they would invite their friends too to fill your city!
Fusion is the way to go
– The future: age of smart forks, exploding hover boards, even selfies! But now the 21st century lives up to its promise, with the ability to merge buildings into advanced skyscrapers and unlock specializations.
– Unlocking each allows you to develop your city towards different directions and expand your collection with specialized buildings such as Sustainability, Commerce, Education and Entertainment. Choose which one suits your strategy best!
The grass is always greener…
– But is it really? Find out by visiting the cities of your friends. Is your friend the best builder you know? Well, you can always “borrow” a bit of their ideas to improve your game … sshhh, we won’t tell anyone…
– In case you find yourself short on some crucial resources, visiting the Trade HQ should be a major part of your strategy, it is where you can collect some extra cash or find missing upgrade items.
See an extended game play trailer below:
Find it, for PC and Phone, in the Windows Store here.