The Gadgets apps for Windows Phone has been updated to version v2016.404.71.0.
The update comes without a changelog, but what is unfortunately noticeable is that the update has not fixed issues the app has with Windows 10 Mobile Redstone, with the app still not functioning properly.
The gadgets app lets you connect to and manage your other phones, accessories, tablets and computers, game consoles, TVs, printers and a number of other devices.
Some key features:
- Smart triggers – Launch a particular app when you connect an accessory. For example, start the music player when you connect your headphones or start HERE Drive when you get in your car.
- Launch pad – For each accessory, you can specify a list of apps which will appear when it’s connected.
- Locate a misplaced accessory. Gadgets track where and when you last connected an accessory.
- Support for Microsoft Display Dock and other accessory firmware updates.
- Invitation to charge – Wireless charging plate will blink when phone battery is low.
See screen shots of the app below:
Let us know if the app is working better for you in the comments. The updated app can be found in the Windows Store below.