FRU is a new puzzle platformer that features an innovative use of Microsoft Kinect sensor, in which your silhouette becomes a “portal” between two worlds. You will find yourself solving puzzles by strategically positioning your body, combining physical interaction with traditional platforming.
The game features four completely different chapters, all based around our innovative use of the silhouette, with a unique twist to each one of them. In addition to moving and balancing your body to solve levels, you’ll also find yourself swimming inside your silhouette, striking crazy poses to activate contraptions, and awkwardly tiptoeing to avoid dangerous hazards!
- Innovative, never seen before use of Kinect
- Four different chapters, with completely unique ways of using the main mechanic
- 110 Levels there to prove that, and 24 Extra Collectibles as if the game wasn’t challenging enough!
- Our original E3 2014 Co-op Build ready to be unlocked!
- Achievements that ask you to move muscles you didn’t even know you had!
If you own an Xbox One Kinect sensor, this is a must buy game in my opinion. Find it here on Xbox Store.