Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
India’s FreeCharge today released a fairly major update for its Windows 10 app. The company is adding integration for Windows Hello, which will add a bit more security to your account. With the Windows Hello integration enabled, you will be required to verify with your device’s pin whenever you open the app. Beter yet, if you have a device that supports Windows Hello’s face recognition feature or has a fingerprint scanner, you can easily login with your face or fingerprint which is really neat.
The update brings a couple of other features to the app, including support for late payments which will allow you to pay your utility bills even after the due date. Additionally, you can now refer any of your friends and earn free recharges from FireeCharge.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Introducing Windows Hello: Use your system’s PIN or biometric authentication to make transactions more secure
- Late Payment Support – Now you can pay your utility bills even after due date
- Refer and Earn: Go share the app with your friends and get free recharges!
- Better Plan Support: We have updated plans across different product types and introduced plans for DTH
- QR Payments: You can now show your QR codes with shop and merchant to pay
- We heard you loud and clear – live tile issues have been fixed and the app has been optimised for better performance
Windows Hello integration and all of the above features are available with version 10.4 of FreeCharge on the Windows Store right now. If you are a FreeCharge user, make sure to try out the latest update from the link below.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrdsr94]