Microsoft released a new update for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex for Windows 10 last night. The company added a bunch of stability improvements and other improvements with the latest update. With the latest update, Windows 10 users can now disable VSync which was recently introduced for the Universal Windows Platform with Windows 10 Build 10586.318. As usual, there are some other improvements in this latest update which you can see below in the changelog:
- Players can now disable Vsync in Apex (NOTE: This feature requires upgrading to a specific version of Windows 10 [OS Build 10586.318]).
- Stability and performance updates spanning a number of machine configurations, with specific focus on AMD devices
- Gameplay/objective modifications to a handful of events in both the Showcase Tour and Spotlight Series
- Improved integration between Apex and Forza Hub, as well as improved redemption flow for the free Nissan GT-R bonus car
- Additional UI fixes and general improvements, including: Expiration times for Spotlight Series events are now shown in local time; “New” UI designation now only applies to events that are actually new; Total medals available in Spotlight Series now only counts for active events
If you want to get the latest update for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, head over to the Windows Store from the link below.