[UPDATE #2] The demo is now available and you can get it from here!
[UPDATE #1] The demo doesn’t seem to show up as available yet, despite the release time passing already.
Forza Horizon 3’s demo showed up in the Windows Store a few days back, and now the wait is finally over. Forza Horizon 3 is – obviously – the third entry in Forza’s Horizon sub-series, and it’s the biggest entry yet. This also means it’s the biggest entry size wise, too, and the demo weighs in at a hefty 18.34GB. You can read about some of the game’s features below.
- Explore Australia, Horizon’s largest world ever – Drive through the vast desert and rocky canyons of the Outback to lush, wild rainforests, and to the sandy beaches and gleaming skyscrapers of Australia’s Gold Coast.
- Choose from over 350 of the world’s greatest cars – Every car is recreated with ForzaVista™ detail including full cockpit views, working lights and wipers, and new vehicle types bringing all-new driving experiences never before seen in Forza.
- Discover new driving gameplay – Danger Sign Jumps, Convoys, and Drift Zones are just some of the exciting new driving challenges that await you. Star in thrilling Showcase events that pit you and your car against a fleet of speed boats, even a giant airship!
- Hire and fire friends – You’re the boss. Hire your friends’ Drivatars to help you gain fans and expand your festival, and form Convoys with them to explore the world even when they’re not online. If they’re not winning you fans, fire them!
- Customize everything – Horizon Blueprint gives you the power to modify every aspect of race events, championships, and Bucket List challenges – and instantly challenge friends to beat you at your own game. Choose your driver character, create custom paint jobs and vanity license plates, add new body kits – even select your own car horn sound.
- Drive to the music you love – Choose from eight diverse radio stations, or create a custom station from your own music collection with Groove Music.
- Start an online driving adventure – Online 4-Player Co-op allows you and your friends to experience the variety, competition, and rewards of a Horizon campaign together for the first time.
- Play the auction house – Find rare cars and incredible works of art by the most talented creators in the Forza Community.
Are you going to download the Forza Horizon 3 demo? Let us know in the comments below!