FL Studio today released a major new app in the Windows Store for Windows 10. The company’s latest app, FL Studio Mobile allows Windows 10 users to record, edit, and produce music. The app includes a handful of features, including a range of high-quality synthesizer, drum kits, and beats. It also offers the ability to configure the virtual piano keyboard and drum pads which is also pretty neat. Additionally, it also allows users to share a project between their Android, iOS and Windows 10 devices wirelessly which can be quite useful at times. Here’s the full list of features:
- High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads
- MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
- Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
- Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
- High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
- Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
- Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays and Phaser to enhance your mix
- Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
- Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
- Save and load your songs, export to WAV and MP3
- Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
- Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App# and take them to the next level!
- Wirelessly share project data with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows App instances.
Unfortunately, FL Studio isn’t a free app in the Windows Store. It is available for $14.99, and you can get it on your Windows 10 device from the link below: