The first real file explorer for Windows Phone 8.1.
Supports batch file and folder operations and transparent tiles!
FileEx is the first real file explorer for your Windows Phone 8.1 device. You are a few taps away from any folder and file in your phone! Performing file operations was never easier. Moving, copying, deleting multiple files and folders at once? Sharing multiple files to any sharing enabled app or via NFC, Bluetooth or e-mail? Or batch renaming multiple files at once? FileEx can do all of that!
If you access some folders frequently feel free to add them to your favorites or pin them to Start screen. Same goes with files.
User interface is also personalized to you as it uses your selected accent color to match your current mood.
The app is free with ads, but you can purchase Premium version currently on sale for 0.99$, which will give you access to advanced features and settings, direct contact to author’s private mailbox (any feedback or issues will be resolved as soon as humanly possible 🙂 ), recent files and favorite files. In future releases the Premium users will also get early access to beta features (for example upcoming ZIP support).
Because the app is built as an Universal Windows app, the Windows 8.1 version will be here soon and Premium status will be shared across all devices automatically.
- browsing any folder in your phone or on SD card
- copying, moving, deleting and renaming multiple files and folders
- sharing multiple files (including NFC, e-mail and Bluetooth)
- easy-to-use, streamlined UI
- launch any file directly from any assigned app
- favorite folders
- pinning folders and files (with transparent tiles!)
- thumbnails or icons for known types of files