Here’s one that slipped under our radar. The latest installment of the popular Farming Simulator series, Farming Simulator 16, has arrived in the Windows Store a few weeks ago.
For those who do not know, in the game you manage your own farm and drive massive machines in an open world. Farming Simulator 16 allows you to manage your own realistic farm in extraordinary detail. Plant, grow, harvest, and sell five different crops, raise cows and sheep, and sell timber at your own pace. Buy new fields to expand your farm land. Take direct control of harvesters and tractors, or hire AI helps and manage your growing farm from the full screen management map.
As the newest in the series of Farming Simulator games, this game has the best of agriculture simulation. The game features massive tractors and other machines from over 20 brands of agricultural manufacturers, including New Holland, Case IH, Ponsse, Lamborghini, Horsch, Krone, Amazone, MAN and more.
- New 3D graphics show even more detail on your machinery!
- Plant and harvest five different crops: Wheat, canola, corn, sugar beet and potatoes
- Sell your crops in a dynamic market
- Use realistic tractors and trucks from some of the biggest agriculture machine makers
- Feed your cows and sheep to produce and sell milk and wool
- Forestry has gone mobile! Harvest wood with dedicated machinery and sell the timber
- Manage AI helpers for better results
See screen shots of the game below:
See the video trailer below. Unfortunately the app does not come with multi-player in this version.
Find it in the Windows Store here.