Microsoft today released Windows 10 Build 14372 to Insiders in the Fast Ring. Alongside the new build, Microsoft has also released the new Web Clipper extension from Evernote for Microsoft Edge. The Evernote Web Clipper is very similar to Microsoft OneNote’s Web Clipper. With the Evernote Web Clipper, users can easily save web pages to view later on their Evernote account. Users can highlight the content on a website or an article, which is also pretty nice. Additionally, they can easily share clips using the extension pretty easily.
Use the Evernote extension to save things you see on the web into your Evernote account. Goodbye, bookmarks. Hello, Web Clipper! Clip the web pages you want to keep. Save them in Evernote. Easily find them on any device.
- Clip it all
- Great for researchùclip any article or web page
- Clip to a specific notebook and assign tags
- Use Evernote to find clips on any device
- Highlight and Share
- Highlight key text from any website or article
- Use text and visual callouts to draw attention
- Share and email clips or create a URL link
- Customize Clips
- Special formats for LinkedIn, Amazon & YouTube
- Clip Gmail threads and attachments
- Clip as entire page, selection, or simplified article
The latest Microsoft Edge extension is only available for Windows 10 Build 14372, and if you happen to be using build 14372, you can get the extension from the link below.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh4x0qw]