Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
AT&T has announced new way to earn money by referrals. Only thing you have to do is to convince your friend or someone to buy a Windows Phone 7 with AT&T contract and you get $25 for each referral. Donâ€™t leave your current job since this seems to be easy way to earn money ! ! You can earn up to $125 a year.
What is Refer-A-Friend?
Refer-A-Friend is an online-only program that allows you to refer friends and relatives to AT&T for wireless service. Every time you get someone to activate new, qualifying service, you will both be eligible to receive a $25 AT&T Promotion Card. You can earn up to five rewards per year. AT&T Promotion Cards can be redeemed for AT&T products or for paying your wireless bill.
How do I participate?
If you are a Referrer (referring new customers):
- Register for the Refer-A-Friend program.
- Send your referral e-mails.
- Make sure the people you refer register for the program within 14 days of activating their AT&T service.
If you are a Referee (someone referred you):
- Activate new AT&T service on a qualifying wireless rate plan.
- Register for the Refer-A-Friend program within 30 days of activating your AT&T service.
After you do your part, we do ours:
- Verify the referral to ensure it meets the program rules.
- Mail the rewards.
Verification takes approximately 40 days. After verification, rewards take about 4-6 weeks to fulfill.
What are the Program Requirements?
Refer-A-Friend requires you to have Internet access and an e-mail address. You may register only one wireless phone number and e-mail address in the program.
- Be on a $9.99 or higher wireless rate plan.
- Register for the Refer-A-Friend program and make a referral on the program website within 14 days of the Referee’s AT&T service activation date.
- Activate new wireless service with AT&T on a $39.99 or higher rate plan.
- Register for the Refer-A-Friend program within 30 days of activating your wireless service.
Employees of AT&T Mobility LLC, its affiliated companies, and its Agents, their subagents, and other distributors of AT&T service are not eligible to participate in the Program.
Other conditions apply. Please see the Terms and Conditions for the complete program rules.