Disqus has updated its new Windows 10 app a number of improvements and some minor new features. The main new feature is support for login via social networks, which should make the app useful to many more people, given that most tie their Disqus profile to their Facebook or Twitter login.
Here is the full changelog:
- You may now log in with Facebook or Twitter accounts
- You will now see AdDuplex app promotion ads in feeds
- Fixed some issues where mentions were inserting in the wrong place
- Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes in a discussion
- Fixed an error that occurred when an unregistered user replied to your comment
- Other small, likely unnoticeable, bug fixes
Disqus Beta is available for free on the Windows Store — but do keep in mind that the app may have some small issues as it’s in beta.