Earlier this year, Microsoft acquired PlayFab, a leading backend platform provider for cloud-connected games. To celebrate PlayFab’s first year at GDC as part of Microsoft, Microsoft announced a special offer for game developers. As part of this offer, game developers can get more than $2,500 worth of PlayFab, App Center, and Azure services free for up to a year.
Using the free services, you can:
- Access all PlayFab services up to 100,000 MAU
- Create games on PlayFab services that power 80 million monthly active players across 1,200+ games
- Test on 3,300+ real iOS and Android devices in the cloud, with 440+ configurations
- Distribute your apps to unlimited users and app stores
- Send unlimited push notifications to all your users at once for free
- Use Azure compute, storage, and analytics with $200 in credit to spend over 30 days
You can get this offer here.