Hopic Explorer is a popular WebDAV-Client, which allows you to connect to your WebDAV Servers (for example OwnCloud or Nextcloud), and manage your files. It provides also the ability to transfer your photos automatically to your cloud.
Hopic Explorer has been updated to version 1.1.87. Here is the changelog:
• Sharing is now also possible directly from the Photopage
• Copy method has been changed, this now also shows the status and can be canceled
• Move method has also been modified, and now displays the status and can be canceled
• Files and directories can now no longer only be moved to subdirectories, these can now be cut out and inserted into any directory (Cut – Paste)
• ShareTarget Bugfix – Files which are shared by external applications with Hopic Explorer, are now directly uploaded to the main directory of the most recently used server
• WindowsHello Bugfixes