Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Lenovo Yoga Book is a distinctive tablet with a unique clamshell configuration. It combines a typical tablet-style screen with a fully flat keyboard, which doubled as a digitizer, and a dual-use stylus (the real pen accessory). Distinct from other tablets, the Yoga Book allows people to create content in a truly natural way: typing, writing or drawing on paper. You can now get a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card for free when you purchase this device for $549 in the US.
- Write in ink on paper with the Real Pen, and let the Yoga Book seamlessly digitize your notes. Edit, organize, merge, and share your notes instantly. Use the included Book Pad clipboard to magnetize your papers and easily keep them in place. See your notes being digitized before your eyes, or use the Lenovo NoteSaver application to make your Yoga Book work like a smart paper pad, which can be folded open for the most natural way to take notes.
- When you want to get serious work done, just open the Yoga Book in Type Mode. The easy-to-use Halo keyboard shows up on demand — only when you need it. The software-optimized keyboard auto-completes and auto-corrects as you type—letting you work quickly and accurately. Its haptic feedback (a slight vibration when you press a touchscreen button) and keyboard shortcuts provide an experience that’s like using a real keyboard, bringing the best of software and hardware into the smartest and thinnest keyboard yet.
- When artistic inspiration strikes, Yoga Book has you covered. When the keyboard is turned off, the included Create Pad and Real Pen give you the precision and control you expect from a traditional pen on paper. The Real Pen detects 2,048 levels of pressure—capturing subtle nuances of every stroke. No need to worry about batteries; the Real Pen works without ever needing a charge. You can be even more creative by using two hands: one on the screen to select tools, pan, and pinch-to-zoom, while the other hand uses the Real Pen to draw on the Create Pad.
- Only 0.16 in (4.05 mm) thin when opened, weighing just 1.5 lbs (690 g), and with up to 12 hours of use on a single charge – the Yoga Book allows you to use your creativity wherever you are. Its awesome-looking design is crafted with a premium high-quality alloy of Aluminum and Magnesium.
- Not only is the Yoga book great to create, it’s great to watch. This 2-in-1 tablet features a bright 10.1” Full-HD display and Dolby Atmos® speakers give you an immersive, cinematic sound—putting you at the center of the action.
You can get the deal here from Amazon.