Today’s MyAppFree app is My Webcam, an app which will turn your Windows Phone into an IP camera. The app is normally $3.99 but today only can be had for absolutely nothing.
My Webcam turns your Windows Phone into a fully capable remote wireless ip web camera for your local network and also over the internet, and lets you take remote Pictures shots and saves it to your camera roll folder with a simple web interface that shows a live camera video. The app lets you adjust resolution, image quality and FPS manually which means that the program will work with every windows phone device regardless of its processor speed and memory.
- Take Picture shots directly from your browser
- Record Videos directly from your browser
- Adjust Quality of image stream
- Full HD with 60vFPS for L930 and L1520
- HD Stream for L920 and 1GB phones
- Easily turn on/off Flash Light
- Switch between rear and frontal camera
- Touch to Focus
See screen shots of the app below:
Find the app for free in the Windows Store here.