- Extremely Deep, Dark & Difficult – Unforgiving in its punishment, yet rewarding for the determined
- Explore a completely integrated world of dark fantasy where dungeons are seamlessly intertwined, with great height.
- Player success depends on their eventual mastery of how and when to use the magic spells, choice of armor
- Players may cross paths with one another, interacting with each other throughout the game even as each player plays their own game.
- As the player progresses, they must carefully choose which of their character’s abilities to enhance as this will determine their progression style.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2:
- Multiplayer Match: Challenge your friends in a 2-on-2 tag-team battle, 1-on-1 or 1-on-2
- Pair Play: Up to 4 players can each control a character in the ultimate team battle
- Fight Lab: All new mode to customize combot’s appearance & for the first time ever, his moves
- Largest playable roster: More than 50 characters to choose from
- New stages: Fight in your favorite countries around the world
How to install and play Xbox 360 backward compatible games on your Xbox One
- Disc: For disc-based games that are a part of the Back Compat game catalog, simply insert the disc and the console will begin downloading the game to your hard drive. After the game has finished downloading, you will still need to keep the game disc in the drive to play.
- Digital: The digital titles that you own and are part of the Back Compat game catalog will automatically show up in the “Ready to Install” section on your Xbox One, and once they are installed they will show up in the Games section of your Xbox One.