If you always wanted to CorelDRAW but have not been willing to splash out the bucks first, you can now download a copy of the full-featured CorelDRAW app and use it for free for a whole week before deciding whether to subscribe or not.
The app lets you create stunning artwork and impactful web graphics and has the following features:
- VECTOR ILLUSTRATION – Use powerful vector illustration tools turn basic lines and shapes into complex works of art.
- PAGE LAYOUT – Find all the tools you need to create layouts for brochures, newsletters, multi-page documents and more.
- TYPOGRAPHY – Arrange type beautifully with a complete set of typography tools. Adjust font, size, leading and kerning, and add effects to text like block shadows and contours.
- COLOR & TRANSPARENCY – Easily apply color to both fills and outlines. Change the transparency of an object, and fill objects with patterns, gradients, and mesh fills, and more.
- STYLES – Manage styles and style sets to apply consistent formatting across multiple objects, produce iterative versions, and format whole documents quickly and consistently.
- TRACING – Save precious time while converting bitmap images into vectors. The built-in Corel® PowerTRACE™ engine turns the most demanding bitmap images into high-quality vector objects.
- NON-DESTRUCTIVE EDITING Edit bitmaps and vectors knowing you won’t harm original image or object. Enjoy many non-destructive features such as Block Shadow tool, Symmetry Drawing mode, and more.
- WEB GRAPHICS TOOLS – Develop captivating web content and graphics with a collection of web graphics tools and presets.
- PROFESSIONAL PRINT OUTPUT – With a powerful color management engine, you can control color consistency across different media and know your colors are accurate before you print.
- FILE COMPATIBILITY – Publish to a wide variety of file formats, including AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DWG, DXF, EPS, TIFF and more.
- PEN – Work quickly and efficiently with Windows Real-Time Stylus pen-compatible tablets, such as the Microsoft Surface, in addition to the Wacom tablet and devices.
- TOUCH – Create quick adjustments using touch or a stylus. The Touch workspace maximizes the size of your drawing window by displaying only the tools and commands used most often.
- DIAL – Enjoy support for Microsoft Surface Dial. Experience an alternative and more intuitive way of working in CorelDRAW by using touch and dial alone.
The latest version includes:
- NEW NON-DESTRUCTIVE EFFECTS
Apply, modify, and experiment with bitmap effects on both vectors and bitmaps, all without altering the source image or object in CorelDRAW.
- ENHANCED OBJECTS DOCKER
The new Objects docker gives you direct control over the structure of a document and quick access to its components, helping you work faster.
- NEW PIXEL-PERFECT WORKFLOW
Ensure all web graphics are perfect! Align the pixel grid to the edge of your page so exported graphics have crisp borders, and use the new Align to Pixel Grid button to easily correct shapes.
- NEW MODERN TEMPLATES
Deliver professional results with a wide range of totally refreshed and updated templates. Customize templates with ease to produce unique designs.
- ENHANCED USER INTERFACE, PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
Take advantage of interface improvements, like new dialogs and updates, for easier navigation, greater consistency, and increased productivity. Enjoy performance improvements relating to text handling, startup time, document loading times, graphics rendering and more.
After the one week free trial you can subscribe on a monthly or yearly basis directly via your Microsoft account, making the app easy to use on multiple devices.
See a video explaining the features of the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite below:
Find the app in the Windows Store here.