Office Mix is a free PowerPoint add-in that lets you create and share interactive web-videos and online presentations. With Office Mix, you can add voice, video, digital ink, and screen recording to your presentations, and share them online as interactive web videos.
Office Mix team announced a new update for their add-in with the following new features,
• Improved recording with pause and slide-note teleprompter features
• Improved screen recording with pause and lower-bandwidth support
• Easy sharing to Facebook and Twitter, with automatic thumbnail generation
• Support for embedding on 1000s of websites using Embedly and oEmbed
• New rich analytics and the ability to export them to Excel
They have also posted a free Valentine’s template using which you can create your own video e-cards in PowerPoint.
The movie animations will happen automatically, you just need to add your voice. All you need is Office Mix and PowerPoint 2013. after you upload your mix, you can share it to facebook and twitter, send it as an email link, or post it on blogs and websites.
Check out their Valentine’s Day card here.